Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your operations, supply chains and business processes.
Evaluating how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
Validating the specifications, value and safety of your raw materials, products and assets.
We invite high calibre to apply for the following post(s):Jobs Details
Job Reference No.: IA/KAM(SFL)/P4
• Play the centralised role in respective division to provide responsive services and maintain intimate relationship with our clients
• Work closely with our sales & marketing team to identify and solicit new business opportunity from clients
• Degree/HD holder in Textile / Chemistry related discipline
• Possess at least 5 years’ customer services or marketing experience, previous exposure gained in merchandising / testing / garment trading / manufacturing field is an absolute advantage
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills plus proficiency in English & Mandarin
• Demonstrate the strong communication and diplomatic skills to establish good relationship with both our internal and external clients
How to Apply
We offer competitive remuneration package to high calibers. Interested parties please send full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary via recruit.hk@Intertek.com (Please quote job reference number on all correspondence.)
Confidentiality assured and all applications will be kept solely for recruitment purpose for not more than 6 months.