Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your operations, supply chains and business processes.
Evaluating how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
Validating the specifications, value and safety of your raw materials, products and assets.
We invite high calibre to apply for the following post(s):
Job Reference No.: IA/CSE(TH)/P16
• Manage clients’ accounts by handling their technical enquiries or complaints as well as quotation preparation
• Coordinate between external clients and internal technical colleagues to monitor and follow up the progress of testing project and all related events
• Degree holder in Engineering / Science or related disciplines
• Possess strong customer services mind
• Experience gained in laboratory testing field or in toys / hardgoods industry will be a definite advantage
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese / Mandarin
• Good interpersonal skill and communication skill
• Fresh graduate will also be considered
How to Apply
We offer competitive remuneration package to high calibers. Interested parties please send full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary via firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote job reference number on all correspondence.)
Confidentiality assured and all applications will be kept solely for recruitment purpose for not more than 6 months.